Optik TV
Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

TELUS TV Feature Updates - Ongoing

Dear Neighbours, We’re experimenting with different formats to assure you we’re listening and working on improvements to the TELUS TV platforms. We have frequent releases designed to tackle the platform's immediate and long-term stability, and we’ll ...

Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 110 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Optik TV Bulletin Board: Discover, Discuss, and Develop

Dear Neighbours, We’re the TV Product Development team, and we strive to bring you a continuously improving TV service and experience that fits your needs. Since the launch of the new Optik TV service through the TELUS TV+ platform, our business and ...

OptikKate_0-1685989977928.png OptikKate_1-1685989977929.png OptikKate_2-1685989977929.png OptikKate_3-1685989977929.png
Optik-Kate by TELUS Team Member
  • 43 replies
  • 6 kudos

Telus remote code for NTC TV?

Telus list states it’s 1268, but that doesn’t work. Help desk says oh it’s a new brand so too bad. has anyone else had success? What is telus timeline for fixing it?

Kiti63 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV+ app and Firestick

First, is Optik TV also Telus TV and / or Telus TV+? I am confused by the names. To test the app before signing up I have installed the Telus TV+ app on my Firestick 4k Max by sideloading Aurora and installing from that. It appears to work with the G...

newio by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus TV21T Picture Quality/Telus won’t cancel

Hey guys,I’ve been paying for almost a year and the picture quality mainly on the regular hd channels is horrendous still. Watching the playoffs has been the last straw for me. Sportsnet+ provides a less pixelated feed. The 4K channels they look dece...

Cancel services

This is getting unreal. I have called three times to cancel my optic tv service. Every time I get hassled as to why and keep placing me on hold. Finally the third time it apparently worked. I asked if I would get email confirmation and was told yes I...

KandM by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sportsnet 4K and TSN 4K not actual 4K

Before the pandemic, live sports such as Blue Jays home games (Sportsnet), Raptors home games (Sportsnet and TSN), many CFL games (originating in the east, TSN), Wednesday Night Hockey games played in Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal (Sportsnet) were bro...

RIch97 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is TELUS using community or private parking for their Fleet?

This a weird topic to bring up regarding a company that posted 20.1 billion in revenues last year but does TELUS use community parking for its service fleet? I would think a company, a conglomerate, this size would either have enough resources to hou...

TELUS VAN.png
FrankRubye by Friendly Neighbour
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I Downgrade to the Old TV Box?

We are having the worst time trying to watch the Oilers this playoff season. They have installed a train horn in the ice district that goes off 40 seconds before a goal happens on our TV. They play the same Sportsnet broadcast we are watching but are...

recordings

Now a new bug, to me at least. A one hour recording time shown and the show stops playing at 1/3rd of the way when fast forward button pressed. restarted several times and gave up. Things should be getting better, but against all odds they are gettin...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple TVs result in "lost internet connection" error

Telus Fibre with Optik TV. We have 3 of the newer digital boxes. All connected to a TM3200M 5G WiFi signal. Speed test looks good, 250Mb/s up and down. One TV on an HD channel is no problem. 2 sometimes causes glitching, or quality to automatically t...

samiam by Advisor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours