TELUS Awarded Lithy for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
Named as a finalist alongside Comcast and ScottishPower, the TELUS social media service was chosen as the winner based on our very compelling results from Q1 of 2016, where we relaunched the TELUS Neighbourhood, expanded our Twitter-based activities, and consolidated and refined our Facebook responding.
This is all thanks to you. To all of you. We like to think that we don’t just work for our customers, we work with you, and it’s something we love about our job and our opportunity. We know we’re not perfect, but we’re getting better all the time, and that we’re doing it together with you is what makes this process fun.
A summary of what you helped us accomplish in Q1 2016:
- 98% customer satisfaction
- 90% likelihood to recommend TELUS
- 89% likelihood to share experience
- > 11,000 Twitter and Facebook conversations and over 30,000 responses sent
- 80% of Twitter conversations responded to in 35 minutes or less
- > 1,600 community posts, 90%+ community-created
- > 330,000 unique community visits
Of course, there’s a very legit team that makes this all real. This award was earned by @RhoLee, @dru, @psl, @Dimo-X, @SuperFred, @Remarkable_Ryan, @ET, @C_Fun, @Fabylous, @Stanman, and @Scoto, your friendly Neighbourhood moderators, Twitter answerers, and Facebook oracles.
Want to see the full winning nomination? It’s on the Lithium Community here.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.