cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi login

Vancitydace7979
Just Moved In
How to connect my iPhone to my home router to change wifi and network settings all from my mobile phone.
Thanks,David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Generally, modifications to the T3200M are done with an Ethernet connected computer, to protect you from attacks by those not physically connected to your network.

Once connected by Wi-Fi, you can try using your browser, and typing 192.168.1.254 into the URL address bar, and entering the admin credentials listed on the router to make modifications. You can also use the My Wi-Fi App, if you have Telus Boost Wi-Fi.

You can also make some changes through the My Telus app. This would likely need to be done while connected to cellular data.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Generally, modifications to the T3200M are done with an Ethernet connected computer, to protect you from attacks by those not physically connected to your network.

Once connected by Wi-Fi, you can try using your browser, and typing 192.168.1.254 into the URL address bar, and entering the admin credentials listed on the router to make modifications. You can also use the My Wi-Fi App, if you have Telus Boost Wi-Fi.

You can also make some changes through the My Telus app. This would likely need to be done while connected to cellular data.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"