cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I get a new SIM card?

GregoryL
Friendly Neighbour

I've been with Telus for years. I just purchased an iPhone XR from Apple that requires a Nano SIM. (Different from the larger SIM I have in my old flip phone.)

I'm sure that SIM swap can be done online but where do I get the new (smaller) SIM card? Do I order it online or do I get this from a local TELUS store?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You could order it online or go to any Telus store. The local stores would likely be the fastest way.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You could order it online or go to any Telus store. The local stores would likely be the fastest way.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

GregoryL
Friendly Neighbour

Ok great. So they do sell it at a local Telus store. Thanks!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@GregoryL wrote:

I've been with Telus for years. I just purchased an iPhone XR from Apple that requires a Nano SIM. (Different from the larger SIM I have in my old flip phone.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wow!! Quite a step up. Enjoy your new phone, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"