cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly Cannot find my Mobility Account on my lap top?

kruisey
Advisor

It has disappeared.Then tells me to sign into an app,which in turn me to sign into a google Account?

My mobility billing used to be on the same page as my homes services,they are still there but Mobility has disappeared.The chat for mobility and home services both refer me back to one another so I get nowhere? I cannot get any help with this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everyone, it seems the problem was on our side. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you are still experiencing challenges to login to your self-serve accounts. 

Thanks,

ET

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I can’t login to My Telus this morning. Using iPad. Will check on laptop after coffee is consumed.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As of now (10:30 MST) I can access my account through a browser on my computer and the My Account app on my iPhone.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can login on computer, though there seems to be a few attempts at page reloads behind the scenes, and code leakage onto the webpage at login.

• Code showing on login page:
  • <#if link_mobile_connect?has_content> <#elseif mobileconnect_discovery_url??>Or use Mobile Connect <#else>

Still can't login on iPad.

My Account App works, but I did not need to login to it.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Hi everyone, it seems the problem was on our side. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let us know if you are still experiencing challenges to login to your self-serve accounts. 

Thanks,

ET

Lola
Rockstar

I signed in fine this morning on my laptop, a little code makes a ghostly appearance here and there, but it doesn't interfere with sign-in. Code glitches have been happening on all Telus pages for quite a while now. I always assume it's my browser, given I'm mostly using a modified, closed version of FF, and Telus has been fiddling site pages, and FF hates change.