cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not sign into my account

Mary1
Just Moved In
Everytime I enter my email and password. Keeps showing error about a dozen times..had to register again..
What’s happening? What should I do. Then the new password is ridiculous. How is anyone going to remember it..grr the error has been showing since I retried each time, frustration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there an error message presented?  I've had no issues with my ancient login, though the process seems slow tonight.

Did the issue arise after making a change to your login, or did it happen without you making a change?

Are you using the My Telus link at the top of the page, or accessing it in another manner?  

Finally, can't you choose a password of your own invention?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there an error message presented?  I've had no issues with my ancient login, though the process seems slow tonight.

Did the issue arise after making a change to your login, or did it happen without you making a change?

Are you using the My Telus link at the top of the page, or accessing it in another manner?  

Finally, can't you choose a password of your own invention?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Lola
Rockstar

The Telus app updated a few days ago, I think, so if you're using the app, the update might be an issue. I signed into my account earlier this morning on my computer and it was fine. I'm not happy to see so much data used (much much more than trickle data) when I haven't touched my data since the last billing, but that's another issue. Cat LOL