cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BYOD 40

Sunshinecoaster
Neighbour
I've been on BYOD 40 for 3 years and suddenly I'm not. When I look at my new bill this month it's now BYOD 50 and $10 more. I've had it with Telus and their tricks. Constantly having to monitor my bills for accuracy. I'm about to pull my account and switch to another provider!!!!
FED UP!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no certainty that your mobility bill will not increase at certain intervals. Each of the carriers has clauses in their Terms and Conditions allowing cost increases with 30 days notice. Notice is as simple as placing a statement on your monthly bill that there will be an increase next month. As a consumer, it is your choice to purchase the products which best meet your needs. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There is no certainty that your mobility bill will not increase at certain intervals. Each of the carriers has clauses in their Terms and Conditions allowing cost increases with 30 days notice. Notice is as simple as placing a statement on your monthly bill that there will be an increase next month. As a consumer, it is your choice to purchase the products which best meet your needs. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

TwitchyPuppy
Advocate
Hi! What is that extra $10 more, on your bill?

If it’s there, it’s shown why.

jmajic
Just Moved In

I just received a note on the bottom of my February bill that my monthly rate plan will be increased from BYOD 40 to BYOD 45 starting in March. 

With 3 lines on the account (none under contract) this will be an increase of $180 / year for an arbitrary rate plan increase. I am struggling to make ends meet in these tough economic times and Telus gives me a little jab to help out! I called an agent and they assured me that the $45 was by far the best option that they offer and I was "getting a really good deal". All three major providers are now offering 10 or 20 Gb of Data for roughly $80 / month. I do not want that amount of data, I am content with 1Gb at $40. I will be moving my lines to an MNVO like dotmobile whose annual fee is $120. The future is friendly...