cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Telus continue to show incorrect billing dates on web site?

Doug1Ames1
Ambassador
Telus continues to show the wrong date range on the new billing page: https://www.telus.com/my-account/billing/bill_summary

It shows that the amount owed is for last month, rather than for the current month. That's incorrect - Telus always bills in advance, as shown correctly on the detailed bill.

I've reported the error to Telus 3 times over the last several months since the new web site went up, and nothing has been done to fix this simple error. One could almost think that Telus was trying to falsely give customers the impression that they bill in arrears like Shaw rather than billing in advance, which would be false advertising for undue competitive advantage. Good thing Shaw doesn't read these forums, or they might be tempted to make an official complaint...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

But it includes all the records of calls from the past month, including long distance charges if you do not have a plan. I can accept that the bill I receive on April 9, covers the previous month of calls, PLUS the advance payments for those services billed in advance.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

But it includes all the records of calls from the past month, including long distance charges if you do not have a plan. I can accept that the bill I receive on April 9, covers the previous month of calls, PLUS the advance payments for those services billed in advance.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"