cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

calendar_fan
Just Moved In

Whoo hoo! Got my calendar in the mail today!! The day boxes are perfect for me to make notes such as due dates for bills, upcoming birthdays etc.

Way to go Telus for listening to our requests to keep the calendar going.

The fish in a heart shape are great. No excuses for missing Valentine's Day. Not that I ever have.

Yeah Telus!!

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

I see people are receiving their calendars, I'm still waiting but SO excited for the day it arrives 🙂

@mummyof5 wrote:

I see people are receiving their calendars, I'm still waiting but SO excited for the day it arrives 🙂

When did u order your calendar?  I ordered Dec 30th.....still waiting also!

I ordered around Dec 17th and received it the first week of January 2017.  Hopefully, you will receive yours soon!

muglet
Organizer

I am amazed that Telus actually listened to their customers. Been with Telus for over forty years and was very upset that there was to be no print calendar this year. I could not be happier that we are getting one. I am waiting patiently.  WELL DONE TELUS!  I hope next year we will be notified by email. Thanks again Telus.

Bcnana
Just Moved In

so glad to hear we r getting print calendars!

Have ordered mine today..Dec 30th.

Hope to see it soon.  We should not have needed all this uproar to get it and hope this does not happen again!

linda7carter
Organizer

I received my Telus 2017 Calendar yesterday, just in time to start the new year.  It is now hanging in the kitchen where everyone can see and enjoy it. 

Thank you Telus. 

PS I'm already looking forward to the Telus 2018 Calendar.  Hope no one decides to cancel it.

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

I am still waiting for my calendar, I have sent a 2nd email in case the 1st one was missed

Shazz
Neighbour

I received my Telus 2017 Calendar just before January, thank you so very much for sending, it is in it's spot in my kitchen which I have put it every year. I love it, only thing I miss is the stickers that used to be in it but that's fine I am just happy for the calendar. I will be looking in November to order for next year. I have been a Telus customer for a long time and love your service as much as you calendar. Again thank you so much.

muglet
Organizer

I am still waiting for my calendar to arrive. I also sent a second email in case the first didn't get there. I guess we don't get a confirmation email like we did in the past. Did anyone here get a confirmation email?

grateful1
Helpful Neighbour

Nope. No confirmation email. The calendar just showed up in the mail.

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@ToniTheTygrrrr We have removed your personal information from the forum to protect your privacy. To receive a calendar, please send the info by email to [email protected]

lychees
Organizer

Got my Telus calendar a couple of days ago -- thank you!! Too bad there aren't any stickers, but a calendar is better than no calendar.

I got a confirmation email when I requested it back in December.

mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

My calendar arrived today, I am so ecstatic !!! I really hope that we get our 2018 calendars without having to beg & plead. It's not because they are free, it's because they are absolutely gorgeous !! I always hang it in the kitchen and everyone can see what's coming up, who has what appointment or event. I'm really so very happy 🙂

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for your passionate support of our calendar. As mentioned in a previous post, we had printed a limited run of calendars and the final date to request a calendar - January 12th - has closed.

For those of you who missed our calendar sign-up period, our free and easy to download digital calendar is still available: http://calendar.telus.com/ 

Sen26
Just Moved In
Hi, I emailed for a calendar on Jan 1st (before the due date) but still haven't received one. Do you know how long it will take to receive it?

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
@sen25 Did you receive a confirmation email? I received mine a few weeks ago

Nope, no confirmation email 😞

I sent an email in December and NO I did not receive a email...

muglet
Organizer

I sent first email Dec 24, 2016 to order calendar. No confirmation email. Sent second email Jan 9, 2017 and inquired if I would receive confirmation email.

On Jan 23, 2017 received confirmation email that calendar should arrive mid-late January. fingers crossed.