cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

Wenner
Just Moved In

I've also been following the discussion and am quite disappointed that no one has answered our question about the calendar.  I too get on every year.  It is a simple yes or no answer.  Thanks!

Honoria
Neighbour

Still no word on this?? That's quite disconcerting 😞  Gosh at this point I'd accept a reprint of a former one with the dates properly changed, just to save on the animal photos. Meh... I have been looking to switch providers anyway. Not saying that just out of sour grapes, I've been unhappy for awhile with Telus which is a shame as I've been a customer for a couple of decades now, heck going back to BC Tel actually. They won't even give us a straight answer though. Not cool 😞

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

You've all been waiting a long time for this, and I wanted to thank you for your patience. I will be back after 12pm PT today to share an exciting official update.  

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

iu-10.jpeg

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The anticipation... Smiley Happy

man.gif

Do you work with Telus?? Do you have any answers for us??

I guess she does, because 

is a  Community Manager

Let's hope in something goooood!   Smiley Wink

rpfarrell
Just Moved In

I too have been waiting for news of the 2017 Calendars

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you to everyone for your patience and interest in the TELUS calendars. We love to hear how you have all enjoyed seeing our TELUS critters in the TELUS calendar.

In recent years, the demand for our calendars has significantly declined as more and more people embrace smartphone technology.  With a shift towards technology and our commitment to sustainability, we're excited to share we will be moving to a digital calendar this year. Our creative and digital teams have partnered to develop a digital desktop calendar image for each month of the year.

The new digital calendar will be available very soon, and you will be able to easily download and print it from TELUS.com.

I find that hard to believe as a lot of times I would ask for extra ones and was always told they were no extras available.. Don't want  or need a digital calendar... 

They must have had  a lot of meetings @ TELUS to come up with that pathetic  excuse. 

I also tried to order an additional 2016 calendar and they were all gone as well. I do not for a minute believe there is not enough interest in the calendars, Telus is just interested in saving money not looking after their loyal customers. Too bad Telus does not care.....

@Zelda wrote:

I find that hard to believe as a lot of times I would ask for extra ones and was always told they were no extras available.. Don't want  or need a digital calendar... 

Sigh Smiley Sad

Hope it will be at least compatible with Mac OS X

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@katbel78 wrote:

Sigh Smiley Sad

Hope it will be at least compatible with Mac OS X

Yes, a lot of MacOS users on this forum.

NFtoBC

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

And if we don't like the post?! ... because we were all hoping for a real calendar

and we are so disappointed, sigh

how to give the "Not Like" ?

I already have 3 different digital calendars Smiley Sad

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@katbel78 wrote:

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

And if we don't like the post?! ... because we were all hoping for a real calendar

and we are so disappointed, sigh

how to give the "Not Like" ?

I already have 3 different digital calendars Smiley Sad

The closing asks if you find the post useful, not whether you like it or not......... Robot wink

You are, of course, free to express a different, or even contrary opinion, as many have, and continue to do! 

NFtoBC

I am disappointed Telus is not releasing a physical calendar.  There are lots of times when a digital calendar doesn't work.  It would be nice to have both.

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

@linda7carter You will also be able to print individual months, or the entire calendar 🙂

Oh woopee. We spend OUR money on ink and paper. This must save poor cash strapped telus a ton of cash:(

Why is this exciting news?  Print out your own? Are you kidding? Are you going to give us your high definition (PNG, GIF, TIF) files of each month so I can print my calendar professionally for my office? And what about the stickers? I think this could have been handled better - ie for those customers who hoped for some good news, at least offer them a stuffed animal or other gitchy ioot which marketing usually has extras of.  

That can get expensive.  Ending the calendars is just one more Telus fail in my book.