When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee
@Irishgranny and others, we hear you on this and are working on a solution. I understand the frustration of waiting with no answers but promise you that we will update this thread when everything everything is in place.
Irishgranny
Ambassador

So....not cancelled as of yet ??

Carol9
Resident

I too like the calendars and hope that they are not discontinued.  

lemurlove
Resident

They have not been discontinued Smiley Happy

Zelda
Neighbour

Will it be posted on the telus site when they will be available??

Community Power User
Community Power User

When they have more information to share. It will be disclosed in this thread as stated above a few times.

Patience Smiley Happy

MHoule
Resident

Still waiting to order, please advise.

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. Have a good weekend and I look forward to giving you some info soon.

Thanks for waiting.

Hi There - Lemur.jpg

Candytuff
Friendly Neighbour

First time on here, just signed up to find out about the calendar.  Was offered a free calendar the other day and turned it down, I was waiting for the Telus calendar.  I love the Telus calendar, if you have to charge a small fee to get one I would be willing to pay.

Janine
Resident

I too am looking for a calendar!  love it!  please let me know

PaulaJadischke
Friendly Neighbour

2017 Telus Wall Calendars, please, please, please.  My fingers are crossed. 

Honoria
Neighbour

I have had one every year too, and still have the old ones, going back quite awhile now. I am not happy that there is a chance we might not get them, as I have come to rely on having them every year and it was something to look forward to. The art and quality was fantastic and I am not even remotely interested in using some rubbish digital calendar. I have worked in marketing for many years, making a calendar is not going to break Telus' budget, 'going green' doesn't seem valid to me whatsoever, it's biodegradable paper, not burning tires. Smiley Sad

Honoria
Neighbour

I love the stickers too and they always cheered me up. I guess add another to the crossed fingers crew.

Sad face, me

muglet
Connector

If we are not able to order soon we won't receive our calendar by the new year. I hope we hear very soon.

calendarlover
Resident

It's late November, I have to assume the calendars aren't available this year. Telus, at this point just state yes or no and we'll move on. We love your calendar, but there's plenty of other companies offering them. It was a good company loyalty offering while it lasted!

BarryN1
Connector

A lot of people are waiting.

mbgg
Resident

I'm waiting to hear about this too. Love this calendar and get one every year!

GonzoRide
Resident

I've been reading this for weeks. and like everyone else, I'm hoping something good comes soon!!

We love that Calendar, and the stuffed animals we can order through it..... all great stuff!!

Come on Telus!! 

AmyMD
Resident
BarryN1
Connector

^^^ Dead link