cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we order the 2017 Calendar ??

Irishgranny
Leader

Did I miss the deadline for the 2017 calendar ??  Have had one every year..love the animals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Kron
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our TELUS calendar. In alignment with our company’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we made the decision to move to a digital version of our calendar for 2017. 

Update: Our digital calendar has launched!

If you’re more a digital calendar type-of-person we’ve got you covered. Change your desktop up every month with a new TELUS critter or nature background. It’s free and easy to download, just head on over to http://calendar.telus.com/.

Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre intérêt pour le calendrier TELUS. Conformément à notre engagement visant la protection de l’environnement, nous avons pris la décision d’offrir le calendrier 2017 en format numérique. 

Mise à jour: Notre calendrier numérique est en ligne!

Si vous préférez une version du calendrier numérique, nous avons ce qu’il vous faut. Changez l’arrière-plan de votre bureau tous les mois avec un nouveau fond d’écran d’animaux TELUS ou à thématique nature. Il est gratuit et facile à télécharger, il vous suffit de visiter http://calendar.telus.com/. 

View solution in original post

250 REPLIES 250

Roz
Just Moved In

How do we order the 2017 calendars, I have one for every year they have been provided, love the pictures

jjkirk7
Just Moved In

I was wondering the same thing.. I love the calendar.. I have it up at work.. I missed it one year.. and didn't have as cool as a calendar to use.. I don't ever want to miss it again!

Thanks.. Please let me know. 

Calendargirl
Just Moved In

I will need one too!

I can't find any word on the matter anywhere yet 😞 but, I would imagine they would put that information up soon. The website last year for it was www.telus.com/mycalendar which just redirects to telus.com

Mobility Client Care Rep

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@dru any insight on this?

Irishgranny
Leader

'Haven't seen any info .....maybe they're not doing one this year ??  You think they would have the courtesy to give us some type of reply, tho !

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Wait for a reply to the thread. Sent out the bat signal for an answer. 😀

They do one every year but, they are always cutting back on the supply. Half the employees didn't one last year. I didn't even get one last year. They say it's because they are trying to go green and don't want to use up paper if people are going to use them. I've emailed marketing, we'll see what they say. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

whisper494
Just Moved In

I hope they don't stop giving them out to their customers, i look forward to getting one every year. There are those of us that are still "old school" and do not use a cell phone for every little thing!

RhoLee
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi Everyone! We usually get information regarding the calendars in early November, but haven't heard anything as of yet. We will keep you posted. 

Telus' CEO needs to continue to lead in the brand's promise of creating beauty, happiness. and positive connections to its customers and employees by sending out its yearly calendars to all of its customers and employees.  Do the unnecessary; remember it is in the small moments of connections that  create positive and enduring attachments.  Budget cuts that break all connections need rethinking. What's next, cancelling your brilliant animal campaign?

I agree.  This has been the only paper calendar I use for a few years.  It's cute, good sized squares for writing appointments on and easier to find things than dealing with my phone all the time.

Please remember that many of your customers are grandparents and still appreciate paper along with gadgets.  Penny wise and pound foolish to stop offering them. 

They already have! Telus commercials used to be cheery and fun with critters and I loved watching them. Now their commercials have people in them and critters are there for a split second. Whoever thought of changing this from their marketing team should be fired.

lychees
Organizer

Hopefully Telus is still going to send out the 2017 ones. I remember last year they were available starting at the beginning of October!

katbel78
Coach

I'm a long time Telus customer and I think the calendar is the best one

When will be available and where can we order it?

Thanks 

I'm thinking that Telus doesn't even read these posts as this question has been here for over a month and we still haven't heard a reply.one way or the other..do they even care ??    Smiley Frustrated

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@CalendarGone

Spamming the forums will not change the status of this issue. Please stop.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

That is really sad news....a lot of the older generation don't have cell phones and rely on paper calendars to keep track of appointments etc.  And we've all fallen in love with the Telus animals...they've  brightened up my kitchen for years !  Surely Telus can find the mney to print these...maybe need to limit the distribution . but come on....they[re a major company...not filing for bancrupcey any time soon !  Hopefully they'll re-think this decision.

I cannot believe there is less demand for these calendars.  I know so many people who look forward to getting one.  This is just another example of reduced customer service/support I have been experiencing from Telus.  Last time I called support I was #42 in line and then I tried to chat and I was #45 in line.  I don't have time to wait around for their convenience.

Scoto
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for your interest in the TELUS calendar. We're working on it and will have some news to share next week. Hopefully this will tide you over 🙂

Critter Crew.jpg