cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail - Network Error

SlippinJimmy
Just Moved In

Having issues login in, keep getting network error.

On some occasions if I do manage to log in it webmail gets stuck and just hangs saying loading and wont respond. Cleared cache,history,disk clean up, etc, reboot.

What I have noticed over the past week is the it seems to be a windows 10 issue.

As I have tried multiple browsers with unreliable results.

However when I use windows 7 or switch to a cell phone no issues other than sometimes slow.

5 REPLIES 5

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Microsoft Edge is often the problem on Windows 10. It has an issue when trying to log in to webmail. Try a different browser like Firefox.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I"m trying to log in with Google Chrome and I have the same issue...says it's loading but nothing happening.  Same problem with Edge...so maybe it's a Webmail problem not a browser one ??

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm using Chrome also and it's working OK for me currently. Edge's issue is that it will never work, so it shouldn't even be considered until Microsoft releases the Chrome based version this fall I believe.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I don't understand what's happening.....this is the 2nd time in the past few weeks.  Chrome working fine all day...able to access my mail and everything else, then all of a sudden....nothing.  Webmail says it loading, but nothing happens.   Then I can't even open Chrome...have to go to Edge to get anything, but still no luck with email.   Don't know why email and then Chrome just stops working out of the blue !    And they say computers make your life easier  !  I'm getting too old for this.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There may be a problem with your Chrome install or maybe there's a bad Chrome extension installed that's conflicting with something. Disabling extensions, if you have any installed, may help. Click the vertical ". . ." menu in the top right of Chrome, then click More Tools, and lastly Extensions. There will be a little toggle button in the lower right of the box for any installed extension. Click them until they're grey to shut off each extension.

Short of re-installing Chrome, have you considered trying Firefox just as a test? I have it on my PC as a backup browser that I'm slowly moving towards replacing Chrome because it offers better privacy than Chrome or Edge does.