cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus change my 2year contract in June statement to July statement I have June statement

freechoice88
Just Moved In

Hello I like to complaint formally when I spoke to Jordan at loyaltiy about my June 2018 statement says I have a contract Dec 17 2018 to Dec 2019

for 50.00 montly just internet 100 now is July statement they charged my home internet 85.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN TELUS DO THAT TO ME AS I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR OVER 30 YEARS … THEN TELUS CHARGED MY HOME BILL 167.00 WHEN IT WAS ONLY 70.00

SOMEONE MIXED BY RENTAL CONDO WITH MY HOME ACCOUNT ..I AM REQUESTING IT BE SEPARATE

IF ANYONE CAN POINT TO WHERE I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT REVERT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT PLEASE PROVIDE

THANKS FREECHOICE88

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
  1. The Neighbourhood is inhabited by other customers who have no insight to your account.
  2. I assume you mean the contract started in December 2017, not 2018.
  3. Many 2 year contract offers were for reduced price for the first 6 months, then a regular price thereafter. Have you checked your original contract offer? The June / July window would be about the end of a six month period, if this is the case.
  4. Your detailed invoice should indicate the breakdown of costs. Is it possible a payment was late?

You will need to contact Telus directly to address billing issues. The Contact Us link at the bottom of the page gives all contact options.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"