cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Channel English... Please???!!!

Robyn75
Just Moved In

I have had Telus TV since 2006. I switched from Star Choice (now Shaw) to Telus because I am a Telus employee and want to support my company. Back then I could understand that having Super Channel in French may be normal because it was new in Quebec. I was willing to wait for awhile but now I'm becoming impatient after 8 years of loyalty. The provider I left had it available in English or French and even had a bilinguel base or just French or just English.. That provider could respect and give me choices.. Ive been told too bad you are a minority in a majority.. its the way the system is programed and anyone living east of Manitoba wont have the choice either.. Come on, seriously? There has to be something that can be done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GoldenEagle
Coach

Good way to request channels TELUS does not carry, telus.com/ideas 
Our TV group does get the requests sent to them. The more people that request, the better the chance.Being a TELUS Employee as you advised, you should be aware of alternate , ways of submitting feedback. Your Manager can assist if you are unaware of the ways we can provide feedback on. One being Voice. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GoldenEagle
Coach

Good way to request channels TELUS does not carry, telus.com/ideas 
Our TV group does get the requests sent to them. The more people that request, the better the chance.Being a TELUS Employee as you advised, you should be aware of alternate , ways of submitting feedback. Your Manager can assist if you are unaware of the ways we can provide feedback on. One being Voice.