cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid payment

TheCableGuy33
Neighbour
Hi there i made a $100 prepaid payment on my account via phone january 12, the customer service lady said it went through and i got email confirmation that it went through but it hasnt shown up on my bill yet.
6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Does your account indicate it has been applied?

By 'bill', do you mean your credit card statement?

Maybe you got lucky!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

It was prepaid credit card, by bill i mean it doesn't show up on telus bill as applied to the balance.

Does the transaction show up under your prepaid credit card history? If it does you will have to give Telus a call to see what happened to that credit card payment that was processed.

Reach out to them via online chat (bottom right corner), twitter or by calling them at 1-888-811-2323

Have you checked your credit card statement to make sure the payment wasn't returned for any reason? I have seen the bank pull it back immediately before. It's rare but happens sometimes. Or had you just moved recently? It might have gone to a payment on your old cancelled account? Do you have any services for any rental properties in your name? Those are the only common errors I can think of. If you use telus.com you can see any payments reflected there. Once you login you just click on the billing section and under your current bill there's a payment history section that will show you the most recent payments you've made. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

It was a prepaid credit card. They said it went through successfully and emailed me confirmation of it.

no i have not moved.

No it doesnt show up. It still says I owe the balance that I owed BEFORE the payment.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Time for a call or Chat I guess!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"