cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issues on App and mobile browser

SS22
Just Moved In

Every time I try to make a payment through the Telus App it redirects to their website and then cannot make a payment from there because I can't scroll to the 'pay now' button to click on it. Does Telus, with their millions of dollars and brags of the some of the best technology, have any plans to fix that technology and allow a payment through one of these options? I always end up getting frustrated and have to log in to my computer, which isn't always available as I sometimes leave it at work, in order to make a payment. It takes up so much time trying to pay my bill that I just feel like quitting Telus altogether. If they make the process so difficult and time consuming (today I went into the chat to see if they could resolve it, and then had to get on a call with the agent, and my total time trying to pay my bill was almost an entire hour), do they really even want our money? I'm finding their lack of proper tech to be frustrating and annoying. It should NEVER take an hour to pay a bill! This is seriously unacceptable. 

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that! Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that stops the issue with navigating to the pay button? You can also reach out to our Mobility team at 1-866-558-2273 to troubleshoot with the app as well.