cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay my internet bill

Rafik
Just Moved In
I wanna pay my internet bill but i coudnt find the option where to pay.?
4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

One option is under "My Account". Click Billing when you log in and it'll give you a big green button that says Pay Bill.

paybill.png

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

A variety of options to pay your bill are on this page, linked from 'Account & Billing' at the bottom of this page.

There are options for credit card, bank transfer, cheque or money order available to you.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I also have this issue. I've just received my first bill. Before paying it, I set up pre-authorized payments (PAP). I think I saw a button for manual payment before I set up the PAP, but I couldn't see it afterwards. The dialogue said the PAP would take a full billing cycle to come into effect. I then cancelled the PAP in hopes that the manual payment option would reappear, but it didn't. The dialogue also said the PAP cancellation would take a full billing cycle to come into effect... so now I can't pay my bill ?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should still be able to make a payment by internet banking or direct payment by credit card. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"