cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More poor service from TELUS

pxxiii
Just Moved In

I wanted to order NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend.  I wanted to give TELUS $200 above my usual fees for this service.

On Saturday afternoon, I tried ordering it through Optik TV, after wasting time with the typically slow navigation,  it said that one cannot order that service on the TV itself.

I tried calling to order it. I got bounced around that BRUTAL automated phone system for about 10 minutes. Ultimately it told me the office I wanted was closed at that time and it disconnected,

I could not believe that they didn't have the facility to order Sunday Ticket on a weekend, I imagine hundreds of people have been in the same predicament, so I tried calling again.

I got punted around for another 5 minutes and then it told me the office I wanted was closed at that time and it disconnected, 

I had another instance of frustration with your phone system some time ago and a helpful TELUS TV rep emailed me "Technical support is 24/7 and can be reached at 310-8324"  and "You may also call our Care Team 7 days a week at 310-2255 or chat with an agent directly at www.telus.com/chat"  

Both of those statements are false, I tried both of those phone numbers and both directed to the same BRUTAL automated phone system before ultimately disconnecting me.

I tried the LIVE CHAT WITH AN AGENT and it waited until after I wasted my time filling out all my personal information before it informed me that no agents were working at that time.

I should have been frustrated by all this but I am so used to it from TELUS so I half expected it.

Frankly I felt a little embarrassed to be associated with you.

I will copy this message and send it to the NFL so they know who their partners are. I will also share on my social networks, so I can hear back from all the people with similar stories, as I know there are many.

At least one can sign up online for NFL Game Pass directly from the NFL, so they won't lose this revenue, only TELUS will.

Your shareholders should be thrilled, what a joke....I am now going to look into taking all of my TV needs elsewhere.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hippo
Leader

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations. The technical support department is open 24/7, however, Customer Care is open during specific hours.

The hours of operation are: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 8pm and Saturday/ Sunday 9 am - 5pm

https://www.telus.com/order/contact-us/en/index.jsp

View solution in original post

Done
Just Moved In

how does giving the customer the same crappy information he complained about solving his problem??????

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hippo
Leader

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations. The technical support department is open 24/7, however, Customer Care is open during specific hours.

The hours of operation are: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 8pm and Saturday/ Sunday 9 am - 5pm

https://www.telus.com/order/contact-us/en/index.jsp

Done
Just Moved In

how does giving the customer the same crappy information he complained about solving his problem??????