cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line outage

Janzen1
Just Moved In

Our home phone has now been out for almost 2 weeks and nothing seems to be happening. What recourse can a person take to get Telus to do something about it?

4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you contacted Telus to report the issue and arrange a service call?

You can reach out to them here.

That does not work for old people that can't be crawling around on the floor in order to unplug everything in the house. I have nothing but static on all my lines and they have been that way for a week. I need to speak with a human being!!!  The responses that are available to me, both from my cell phone and on the internet do not allow me to tell them that MYPHONE IS NOT WORKING, but I would be willing to bet that they are still charging me.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you call 18552976021 and either wait for a CSR, or request a call back to your cellphone number, you should be able to address your issue in order to have it addressed. Note: you may need to enter your cellphone number at the start of the process in order for it to be recorded for call back.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you have already been in contact with Telus, the 'Contact Us' page has a link to escalate your issue.

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 5.48.33 PM.png

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"