cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
Telus took 4 payments of $218.90 from me April 22nd while trying to make 1 payment. I have confirmed with my bank that the merchant (Telus) has the funds.

Telus had told me once they received a payment and the next day they told me they never received any money yet. I have spoken to 2 Escalations team managers and a regular customer service representative manager/supervisor with no refund yet they have told me it is being investigated and tell me they can’t do anything. When I ask to speak to someone above their department they tell me there is no one else.

While this has happened I have gone through pain and suffering due to loss of a pet due to not having the funding for vet bills because of Telus not refunding my money and wrongfully taking 4 payments. Aside from that this has caused me multisale forms of financial hardship.

I have a 4 month old daughter and that money could have been her formula or diaper money.

It is now the 8th of may and I have not received a phone call back about the situation and had no luck with resolutions. My next step is file a claim for civil litigation..

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE???
15 REPLIES 15

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TK96 I sent you a PM 🙂

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
I have been waiting since April 28 to hear back from joe (manager) in the escalations team in regards to compensation for telus’s technical errors resulting in gross negligence, financial hardship, and emotional pain and suffering.

I have twice reached out to other managers in the escalations team for a resolution offer before i file a civil claim in court for the damages, the first manager offered 1 months services compensation, the second manager offered 2 months services compensation. I stated i want to speak to a senior manager multiple times and have not recieved contact from a senior manager in regards to a more reasonable resolution offer.

I would consider 1 full years services credited to me aswell as any contracts between me and Telus to be voided and no longer in effect freeing me from any legal obligations to Telus other than the regular monthly bill for services used.

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
You have not replied to my messages…? Did you only comment to make Telus look better?

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
I have been waiting since April 28 to hear back from joe (manager) in the escalations team in regards to compensation for telus’s technical errors resulting in gross negligence, financial hardship, and emotional pain and suffering.

I have twice reached out to other managers in the escalations team for a resolution offer before i file a civil claim in court for the damages, the first manager offered 1 months services compensation, the second manager offered 2 months services compensation. I stated i want to speak to a senior manager multiple times and have not recieved contact from a senior manager in regards to a more reasonable resolution offer.

Has anyone else had to encounter this type of situation? You can find another post by me explaining more about my situation. I would like to update that I have recieved the wrongfully charged payments back. But my concerns of compensation is being dismissed by all levels of management.

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
Has anyone had to deal with troubles in regards to being compensated for telus’s errors?

I’ve been being disregarded in regards to my situations with Telus.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING WITH SHAW INSTEAD

OR BETTER YET GO WITH BELL HOME INTERNET

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can you provide some details, so the residents of the Neighbourhood can offer some suggestions?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
On multiple occasions, I’ve contacted Telus escalations in regards to the compensation that I have been promised. I was offered one month billing, I declined, and they offer two months billing, I politely declined that as well and stated, I would like to hear from a senior manager, in regards to a more reasonable conversation amount.

I’ve been waiting more than a month for a callback and it’s been confirmed from other management in Telus that it takes 3 to 5 business days to get a callback from a senior manager in the escalations department. The negligence issue against Telus continues to grow bigger and bigger. I’m simply trying to receive an early resolution offer rather than going to court and claiming 50 to 100,000.

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
Every time I post to the forum a forums community manager (DRU) keeps merging my posts to my original post… this is silencing what I post making it harder for Telus customers to find this disgusting behaviour and unprofessionalism

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
I have been threatened by (DRU) to revoke my access for excessive posting.

I have not been continuing to post the same things I have been addressing new concerns each time. In regards to the original concern, but however in no way an update.

No where does human rights state there is a limit as to how much an individual and express and announce their concerns to the public. I am a Telus customer and I have every right to post about my concerns in this community. (WITHOUT MY POSTS BEING MERGED AND HIDDEN)

TK96
Helpful Neighbour

Section 5 discriminatory practices,

It is considered discriminatory practise to deny access to goods, services, available to the general public.

Revoking my access due to me expressing my human rights will also result in a discrimination law suit

xray
Hero

If the moderator has merged your duplicate posts into this one then it's still here and in one place for those who wish to read it.

It is generally accepted forum etiquette to avoid posting duplicate threads

https://www.google.com/search?q=forum+rules+duplicate+threads

TK96
Helpful Neighbour
After joe, jodian, and another individual at Telus escalations department has acknowledged my issues and Telus’s fault and trying to negotiate a resolution offer for compensation of my troubles I have endured.

Today I spoke with Cleave a senior manager in the escalations departments, tells me it’s not telus’s fault, it’s the 3rd party billing companies fault, yet he refuses to provide me any information regarding whom I address this concern to.

I’ve already been made 2 compensation offers by other Telus employees, and Cleave states there is no offer he is going to make me.

Telus considers me a valued and loyal customer but I am not treated like one. Instead I am disrespected greatly.

I am now contacting civil litigation lawyers and I will continue to provide the Telus community with updates regarding this matter

xray
Hero
If you continue to create a new thread each time nobody will know what you are talking about because there's no history of the conversation. That's why the moderators continue to merge your duplicate posts on the same topic.

TK96
Helpful Neighbour

I am at the point of hiring lawyers for civil litigation, my next update will be the court proceedings

This is nothing to do with what I posted about