cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggressive Home Bundle Telemarketers

ShawUser
Just Moved In

Just had a very unpleasant encounter with supposedly Telus telemarketers dialling my Telus phone from number 1 866 369 9826.  They were trying to get our home bundle business, something we have been on the fence about.  After a very rude and aggressive sales agent I got about the same treatment when I asked to speak to the manager.  I’m a happy wireless customer but very disappointed with the tactics of this sales group.  I can’t figure out how to contact Telus management to so if anyone is monitoring this post please reply with a contact name and number if you would like to discuss.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Nighthawk, great tip!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try 310-1000. Privacy Resource center is Option 1. They will ensure that Telus telemarketing calls don't reach you.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thanks Nighthawk, great tip!

Hey,

All the details for Telus Privacy is located here - http://about.telus.com/community/english/privacy.  They can help you take your name off the distribution list and to stop the calls from Telus.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

I have requested my number be removed AND I am on the DO not Call list.  These people are calling three times a day from the same 1-866-369-9826.  I did NOT give Telus permission contact me about ANY offer.   Shame on YOU telus for allowing such a firm to represent you.  

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

See my comment above for how to fix that.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I do've had those phone calls-from Telus' agents too. I confronted them sometimes, so an Agent toldMe once that- I've a bundle with <Shaw.ca> and Telus, could offer better service. I told him I'm not interested (My business with Telus is through my Cellular only)

PS stop calling,.ok..okk - good bye. Days after a different Agents-calling back. I've my landline+cellphone registered in the "Do Not Call List" But still find the way to call in. So we've no choice-than try the fix of Mr. Hawk: Call to..310-1000: Hope it works. Stay Tuned! <v9>

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

DennisQ
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks for the info Nighthawk. I checked the National Do Not Call list and I am already registered there. Will call the number you provided to insure I do not get calls from Telus too.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The National Do Not Call list does not apply to any business with whom you have a relationship. The only way to manage calls from those businesses is to contact them directly and request no calls.  

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"