cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 year contract question

someone_9e9
Ambassador

when are 3 year contracts going away on home service stuff like internet and phone and tv ?? does anyone feel these things should have two year contracts?

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Jason_A
Organizer

Hey someone_9e9

Although I'm not sure when/if the terms are going away, I can tell you that it's not a requirement for anyone to go on a term with TELUS. 

There are great benefits of going on a term like Free Rental on your 3 TV boxes at home or even receiving a Free 42inch TV!

Hope this helps,

Jason

Member of the TELUS team

View solution in original post

just stay with shaw! easy eh?

my laptop inducement to switch is probably a refurbish, two times shipped away for repairs in first seven months, and easily replaced for $350 at Costco. zero support from telus, no concern, no credit, just sharing my experience...

repeat - stay with shaw if you are considering a switch.

Koalas
Helpful Neighbour

Hi guys! We hear you & welcome feedback by sending it to [email protected].

Absolutely correct!  Never switch to Telus because of an inducement.  They are one of the worst companies to get assistance from.  As an Albertan I dont want to talk to someone half a world away - just because it is cheaper for Telus.  I am paying enough I should be able to get to someone in my own hemisphere!  I have another year left and then I am gone!!  Terrible TV reception and Internet bandwidth and no way to get help....

5 REPLIES 5

Jason_A
Organizer

Hey someone_9e9

Although I'm not sure when/if the terms are going away, I can tell you that it's not a requirement for anyone to go on a term with TELUS. 

There are great benefits of going on a term like Free Rental on your 3 TV boxes at home or even receiving a Free 42inch TV!

Hope this helps,

Jason

Member of the TELUS team

just stay with shaw! easy eh?

my laptop inducement to switch is probably a refurbish, two times shipped away for repairs in first seven months, and easily replaced for $350 at Costco. zero support from telus, no concern, no credit, just sharing my experience...

repeat - stay with shaw if you are considering a switch.

Koalas
Helpful Neighbour

Hi guys! We hear you & welcome feedback by sending it to [email protected].

Absolutely correct!  Never switch to Telus because of an inducement.  They are one of the worst companies to get assistance from.  As an Albertan I dont want to talk to someone half a world away - just because it is cheaper for Telus.  I am paying enough I should be able to get to someone in my own hemisphere!  I have another year left and then I am gone!!  Terrible TV reception and Internet bandwidth and no way to get help....

someone_9e9
Ambassador
Yep im sick of having people not speak or understand me dont get me wrong im not racist but when people read my pin number out loud makes you wonder too