cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with peace of mind connect, if multiple lines have, is it one big data bucket?

polarissucks
Just Moved In

as the above says. if i have 2 lines that have 15gb of peace of mind connect, do we share the 30 and if i use 14 and the other uses 16 and it equals to 30, thats fine.

i was on chat today and the telus lady told me that peace of mind connect doesnt have a data bucket ability but this seems wrong as i have a data bucket alreaddy and just wanted to add a third line to have 3 peace of mine sharing 45 gb of data.

is this a new change to the plan?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

My understanding is Peace of mind is for one user, and their connected devices, such as tablets, watches, etc. The data bucket plans are the Simple Share plans, which allow you to share data across plans.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

My understanding is Peace of mind is for one user, and their connected devices, such as tablets, watches, etc. The data bucket plans are the Simple Share plans, which allow you to share data across plans.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

JamesStewart
Organizer
I'm on a Peace of Mind connect plan with multiple devices, but don't have another person on the account though, to know from experience. However, looking at https://www.telus.com/en/on/support/article/peace-of-mind-plans#sharing_data_on_peace_of_mind though, it says:

When multiple users are on a Peace of Mind connect plan the whole accounts gets to maximize their data by pooling and sharing all the data together, to ensure all users have the same high speed experience.