Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Suspending service

How easy is it to un-suspend service once a phone is found?

Laurel by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! There is no 4G (or any level of LTE) coverage in Kearney Ontario. Why does your coverage map say so?

Hi all. I have an iPhone 5 and a cottage up in Kearney Ontario (about 15 minutes north and east of Huntsville), on a lake called Bay Lake. I have checked the coverage map carefully and it clearly states that of the 3 levels of 4G-LTE, high speed data...

LTE Coverage

I own a Samsung Galaxy S4, a V3 "LTE" sim card, and I live in Ingersoll, Ontario which according to the "coverage map" is covered by LTE, yet I get no LTE service (only 4G). When in London, Ontario "LTE" does kick in and even though I don't get close...

abrons by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail - straight to messages

Is there a way to disable it asking me for my voicemail password everytime I call my mailbox? I used to have it set for my Rogers phone, where when I dial, it just jumps straight into my messages. Does TELUS have this feature?

Resolved! Weak Signal

I'm getting weak or no signal when I'm indoors in transcona and even downtown. I never had this problem with Rogers. It's affecting my "4G" speeds (it really shouldn't be called 4G when it's slower than 256 kbps dial-up) and sometimes I can't even ma...

dongman78 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reception

Why do I not get any reception on my cell phone north of cherry street in Mission,BC I pay to ave coverage and get none!.

Gurnek by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos