Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! EVDO Shutting down

Greetings, I just received a letter saying that Telus is shutting down the EVDO/CDMA network, and that my phone will no longer function as of March 31, 2014. I'm in the middle of a three year contract. The BlackBerry Style 9670 had just come out when...

Shane by Leader
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reception service non existant in the house

Hi, i move to my current addres this past August. Since day one my Telus connection has been horrible, to be able to use it i either have to walk out of the house or stay near the windows in the house, same thing on the second floor. Now i understand...

maurixxi by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail?

Why TELUS is not offering visual voicemail for Android phones?

sumchans by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Display..do you really need it?

If you do not subscribe to caller ID service, does the cell phone still display the Name of the caller if they are in the contacts list of the phone?

67hunter by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to the US

We have never gone to the US and planned on using our phone for both texting and talking, as well as internet. We have heard horror stories of big bills and roaming charges. Not knowing much about it, is there something we should do to prepare and av...

cstewart by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anonymous Caller ID on a mobile device

Is is possible to set up Anonymous Caller ID (http://telus.com/content/help/home-phone-support/calling-features/anonymous-caller-id.jsp) on a mobile Smart phone, or is this only available for home phones? If it is available, how do I set it up?

eskat386 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Public Mobile Acquisition

Hello,The competition bureau obviously approved Telus' takeover bid for Public Mobile.There has been relatively little comment by either party at this point.What is Telus' plan for the future of Public Mobile?Thanks a million.

psutton1 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos