Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

voicemail

When people call my voicemail they get a busy signal. How can I fix this?

Resolved! No connection after coming back from roaming

Yesterday my phone notified me that I was roaming in the US although I was still in Canada - just close to the border. Now that I am back well within Canada, my iPhone can't find the telus carrier anymore (I have tried turning "automatic" on and off ...

Resolved! Terrible service

Why do I pay this company $80 a month for a fraction of my mere 1GB?Ridiculous service. I have 3 bars in my own room too.Is this common among other phone companies? I never experienced this with Rogers.I've been with Telus for a little over a year an...

Nrezvany by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed less than stellar

Just got a shiny new Galaxy Note 3 a few days ago (Galaxy S2x died) and I'm finding the speed less than desirable. I'm located in downtown Toronto, behind Maple Leaf Gardens (Yonge & College area). The speeds I was getting at home on the S2x were ave...

delerium by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interac Top Up took my money but didn't top up my account

I just tried to add $10 to my prepaid account through the Interac top up, it took the money from my bank account, but it didn't add anything to my account, is there a bit of a delay or something? EDIT: I should add instead of a confirmation page, I j...

TDiniz by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Package 15

What does the package 15 add-on include?

DMG22 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ottawa LTE Network

My experience in Ottawa is large areas where the LTE signal is only 1 bar resulting in my phone having to use 3G. This has been going on since the LTE network was created in Ottawa. Culprit zones are the north side of the Glebe between Bronson and Ba...

rj27 by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos