Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Internet TOP UPS

Just curious to know why internet data top ups unused GBs aren’t forwarded to your next billing period? Sometimes I’m unaware how much data I’ll be using in a month. Example > I used up my data included in my plan so I bought 2gbs for $30 BUT ONLY US...

$60/ 10GB Plane Price Increase

Please tell me it’s not increasing and by $10?!?!?That’s freaking greedy! I thought Rogers was bad when they increased it by $5 but you guys will take the crown if that is the case.Can someone confirm please.

Ahmadjr by Organizer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Home phone 2 go throwing error as_5

hi, I am on pure fibre, using my google pixel 3 , trying to use this app, but after all the registration steps are done system throws this error'error as_5' I tried contacting customer service, many times in last couple of months but no help , contac...

Wasabi by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The State of RCS

Hello,Anyone knows when will RCS be launched at Telus? It's been almost over a year that TELUS pledged to implement it, and the timeframe was supposed to be « sometime in 2018 ». It is now 2019. Rogers already have it ready for consumers. Thank you.

mikaturta by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling on Pixel 3XL won't turn on

I did it successfully on a previous P3XL on the same wireless account, and have the same struggles with my current P3XL, but this time I can't recall what steps exactly enables it on the phone. When I turn the switch on for wifi calling, it brings me...

Deusfaux by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g

Is 5g a thing Telus is currently working on implementing? I'm looking forward to having faster connection speeds in the next... Isn't it like 3 to 5 years? Somewhere in that range.

Telus Hub Internet Inquiries. (A plead as well)

Okay, so, I am a gamer and I own a Telus hub as it is the only way for me to have an okay internet speed due to living in a rural area. Don't get me wrong, without the hub, I wouldn't even be able to reach 1 MB/s, but I believe it is connecting to an...

2019-01-23.png
Divinated by Friendly Neighbour
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobility outage

Anyone else in the new ross, ns area experiencing cellular outage/loss of service?

Kritta by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos