Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Can send sMS but cannot receive???

Hello Everyone.I have an LG Optimus L5 and I have the Prepaid plan: Unlimited Local Weekend Calling + Messaging 20I have plenty of time left on the account, and I am able to send SMS text messages but I am not recieving the ones coming in to me. What...

emmanina by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

viewing old e-bills

i am trying to view previous months e-bills online however i am only able to go back and see 3 months and i would like to go back 1 year.....

stephr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Long Distance

I was just wondering that, if i have free calling on weekends, will Telus charge me for long distance calling?

Resolved! Want an iphone without expensive plan

I currently have a BB on an old fab 10 plan that I am only paying $60/month for. I would like to upgrade to an iphone but I am looking for a plan that is not a whole lot more in cost then what I am paying now. I do not need a share plan as it will on...

jess_86 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to avoid roaming all together

going to mexico and still want to bring smart phone so i can take pictures and listen to music, but won't be using any internet (except maybe free wi-fi at my hotel) or using the phone. How do i make sure i will avoid any extra charges or roaming fee...

Resolved! S4 voicemail

Why is it that telus is one of the only phone companies that does not have a app so voicemail is automaticaly saved to the phone the same way the iphone does. Instead we only get the options ov txt or emailing the sound file to our existing email add...

zrock by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking a phone

i have a Huawei Y210-0151 phone & would like to know how to block a phone from texting my phone

Resolved! #TELUSDIRECT

Wondering if anyone knows what the deal with the #TELUSDIRECT wifi network that is saved in to my Note 3. My other friends also have it saved in their phone. Is this something that TELUS will be rolling out, similar to Shaw's Shaw Direct service?

mloukopo by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos