Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! did not receive invoice

On May 29 2012, I bought a stick and cell sim on my sister's Telus account. I have the receipt for this purchase. My sister signed a contract for monthly usage of the stick and cell sim, $60 and $30 respectively. The payment reminder for the $60 was ...

bethian by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal amplification

My cottage house does not receive a signal inside.Have to go outside to get a signal.A signal amplifier is being sold from USA called Wilson 841262 DB Pro 3G In-Building Cell Phone Signal Booster w/ Omni Antenna does this work with telus?

rkkmpc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ping test for iPhone 4S

Having slow response on my home wifi, is there a way to Ping my iPhone without Flashplayer?

Slider by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi can i get help with my question

i got iphone 4 in 2011 april i had 2 years contract with u guys why my iphone is not unlock i cant use with different operators ?

tezaki by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Only Plans & VoIP

Thank you for looking into this, I have a SmartPhone and I am interested in knowing if I can get the $40 2GB data plan only? If so, is Internet connectivity good enough to support VoIP using SIP and G.711u? Let's pretend that everything works perfect...

VoIP-Data by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging Realistic Data Rates for International Roaming

All mobile providers around the globe seem to charge astronomical roaming rates. Even with bundling and international plans, these are next to useless with both the size of the data plans as well as the exhorbitant rates. It seems the reasoning behin...

nat type on my telus hub

i was wondering if you could tell me how to change my nat type security on my telus hub from nat type 3 to nat type 2 i try to game with my friends on my ps4 and my restriction is to high

Chadly18 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos