Mobility Services
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

A Warning to Windows Phone Users with Device Protection

HI there,Just a quick heads up. The device protection company is not longer Asurion and is now E-Securitel. I had a great response from the previous company with my Windows Phones under the protection plan. E-Securitel seems to be a nightmare. I went...

jdowsett by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weak 4Glte signal

I'm only getting one bar for signal in my condo.Its only when i'm using 4Glte. I get full strength while using HSPA. I'm on the ground Floor of the building and I'm using a Blackberry Z30 sta-5 phone. The area code M9W 6A5.

Khalid by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I unlock an Iphone in France without my simcard?

Hi,I am in France for 6 months (Lyon, villeurbanne aera) and I would like to put a contract on my phone. The problem is that i didnt unlock my phone before leaving canada and i dont have the simcard with me...Do you know what I could do? i tried a li...

dogouet by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei E3276 4G LTE

Why cant we get 20G flex plan or unlimited usage on the Huawei E3276 4G LTE network for those customers who live in areas where there is no internet unless you use the internet key through the mobility service. 10G a month is not enough to You Tube o...

Cruzin by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send and receive SMS at mobile number on PC?

In the Messages app on my iPad, I can receive and send texts as through they were comings to/from my iPhone's number. I would like to do the same on a PC (not a Mac). I dont know whether this capability of the iPad is because Telus associated the two...

Resolved! How does long distance data work?

I understand that there are additional charges and plans for data usage outside of Canada, but does it cost extra to use data (or text, for that matter) if I travel from Toronto to Vancouver?

Attention iPhone Apps. Will Increase Soon

Can You Believe it. APPLE Inc. Isn't making enough money from iPhones. So that will increase the price of Apps & Games-Not only In CA..but worldwide. The lower apps in Apple & Google Stores cost $0.99 - But due to the dropdown in CDN-Dollar the Devel...

v9 by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos