Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Not for profit - Society

Hi there, I am getting super frustrated trying to switch out of our current corporate account to business.I spoke to corp account rep, business rep, corp national rep and I still can't get service from Telus. I've now reached out to store reps from d...

sssyyy by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taxes

So, the promotion I came across says that we can pay $0 down, except for applicable taxes. And the taxes on the device I want come to about $130. So that needs to be paid upfront, but what happens if I’m not approved? Would I get that back? Or is it ...

Megann18 by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iPhone and Apple Watch plan

Hi there, currently have an Apple Watch (with $10 plan) attached to an iPhone. Question is if I upgrade to an iPhone 11 do I have to do anything with my Apple Watch (other than pair it with the new iPhone)? ie. do I have to contact Telus to do anythi...

Email

I am still unable to receive any of my emails . I am so frustrated. I have talked to Telus and they say they are working on it. What more can I do???

Syoung by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to deactivate mobile phone voice mail.

If I cannot be reached on my mobile phone, I don't want people to be able to leave a voice mail. How do I deactivate voicemail on the mobile? The phone should ring forever and never ever should it go to voice mail.

yalhi by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Roam with Verizon in USA

First I had a iPhone 8plus, romaine worked perfectly on all carriers (att, T-Mobile, Verizon).I just purchase a new iPhone 11 unlocked from the Apple store in the USA.I am unable to connect to the Verizon network in the USA with the new phone.Att and...

Jlb by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TELUS is a great company

I just wanted to post how TELUS truly is a great company for customer service.. I’ve been a customer for 7 years , after losing my job and certain issues along the way, TELUS has always been able to extend my payment (which I paid) and has always bee...

Paying off partial device balance

HiI was curious my husband and I still owe around 480 each on our devices would TELUS allow us to pay off around 250 each? Or does it have to be in fullThanks!