Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

What would make Notes use this much data?

My son's phone recently did some sort of iCloud backup/transfer that used 2.4GB of data. the only thing he had written in there was a website address for a homework assignment (at least when I saw his phone anyway). we have since turned off Notes acc...

IMG_2767.JPG
ximinez by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tourist options

We will be visiting from New Zealand August/September 2019. I am looking for advice as to what our best options for Calgary, Vancouver, West Coast Canada and Alaska (Anchorage). We both have unlocked Samsung A8 phones. Appreciate any advice. I realiz...

Huawei Loses Rights To Use Android!

What does this mean for anyone who purchased a Huawei device through Telus? No more security or OS updates for all Huawei devices, effective immediately! All Huawei devices will also lose access to Google Play, GMail, and all other Google services.ht...

Syaoran by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail on WiFi only

Could someone who has an iPhone and visual voicemail please test and see if visual voicemail can deliver messages when the connection to the mobile tower is off (airplane mode wifi calling on)?Also, when you delete visual voicemail on the iPhone, doe...

Resolved! Data Overage Charges that CANNOT be adjusted

Yesterday I exchanged my broken iPhone X at the Apple Store in Newmarket, ON. I was charged $145 to exchange my device as it was deemed "unrepairable" which seemed strange since I have the full Apple Care warranty on the device....but that's for anot...

ChadA by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor reception in heritage valley Allard

Freedom mobile has excellent coverage in my area but telus doesn't. Reason is freedom mobile has a tower here. Is telus going to place a tower soon. If not I am looking at changing service provider as I cannot change my house.