Mobility Services
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Paying off partial device balance

HiI was curious my husband and I still owe around 480 each on our devices would TELUS allow us to pay off around 250 each? Or does it have to be in fullThanks!

xAngel87x by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Piece of Mind or Simple Share

Can i add a tablet and apple watch to one of these plans. Would it share the data. Say piece of mind 10 or 29? How much does it cost?ive seen tablet only plans but i just want to use my phones plan data.Currently with Rogers and have a tablet and pho...

DaveW by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access call history from 1 year ago

I'm on a prepaid account and need to see my call logs from a year ago (past 90 days). I contacted support and unfortunately they weren't sure, but I had to send an email. Does anyone know if it's possible to get my call logs from past 90 days, especi...

CharSeb by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rcs samsung chat

Hi, anyone know when Samsung chat gonna be available at telus? I hot the august security patch and the chat fonction appear but i have a connexion error.

Balou15 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG V50 thinQ

Hello, i was wondering if a LGV50 thinQ unlocked phone will work with telus? It says the phone compatible with GSM carrier, not CDMA.

Forbes by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 5T VoLTE

Has anyone managed to get a OnePlus 5T (A5010_43_19_0731 with OOS 9.0.8) working with VoLTE with Telus?I've had Telus enable the IMIE for VoLTE; I've set the phone for VoLTE enable and VoLTE preferred.If you have it working, what else did you managed...

GGundy by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usa travel plans

Does TELUS not offer any travel plans anymore? I just checked and all that was being offered is easy roam, which has increased to 8$ a day. That is fine for just a couple of days but if you travel for a month it gets very expensive, especially if the...

habsfan by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So is this a virus link?

So I got a text from.+14345127425Which consistented only of:(1001) http://bit.ly/***Is this legitimately you guys as the link turned out to be: 1telusdotcom when unshortened.Is this a virus link? (I didn't open it)Does Telus seriously make a habit of...

Resolved! Telus Peace of Mind Plan and Tethering

Can someone confirm, I'm looking at the Telus Peace of Mind plan 10 or 20gb it says Non shared.From other older plan forum searches, it seems that non shared applies to multiple phone numbers on the same plan and not about Tethering. "The 10GB plan i...

DBB by Just Moved In
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours