Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Misleading Sales

Has a sales representative misled anyone else? I was contacted by Telus on August 4th and sold a package that I clarified concisely with the sales agent twice before agreeing to so I could ensure it was better than my provider at the time. I was told...

Help3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

REPAIRS

IF I'M PAYING $15 A MONTH FOR DEVICE CARE, WHY IS IT REQUESTING I PAY $200 FOR A SCREEN REPLACEMENT? IF I HAVE TO PAY REGARDLESS, WHY AM I WASTING $15 A MONTH?

Phone Lost by UPS

I have been a customer of Telus for over 10 years. For the last several years, they have been sending me text offers to upgrade my device. I took a new job that has a phone incentive for employees so decided to upgrade by accepting a text offer. I or...

Order on hold

Hello I pre-ordered an iPhone 16 and I received notification that it was shipped out. Now I am getting a message stating my order is put on hold. Why is that? Does this mean I will not receive my iPhone at all? Has anyone encountered this difficulty ...

Iphone 16 PM pre order

Hi guys , im wondering if any of u guys got mislead by a rep concerning the delay for the pre order ? I pre order mine sept 13 10am EST and since no ubdate on the order its ( processed ). When i call i get different answer from different support or r...

Kreezy by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wow to get account help

Hi just wondering if anyone has top on actually receiving account help. I have spent 5 plus hours on the phone this week and spoken to a manager. No one seems to know how to correct my multiple account issues. We have now decided to leave Telus but t...