cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus phone in the Caribbean?

andrew7783
Connector
What are my options, if any, for using my Telus phone in the Caribbean, particularly Barbados? The only country there actually seems to be a travel plan for is the US.
5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can surf to Telus.com, then Mobility, then choose 'Travel' then select Barbados from the drop down list initially populated with USA. There is an Easy Roam option and a package of minutes, texts and data.

EDIT: There is a Business Roaming options link near the upper right hand side of the above linked page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

I use the Telus "My Account" app which has a section for travel plans. If I choose anything except the US it says no plan is offered. Could it be because I'm under a corporate plan? 

Yes exactly. Corporate is it's own world and each individual corporate account has it's own rules and plans. You need to call in and find out what is associated with your corporate plan. Corporate is only open Monday-Friday 8am-6pm your local time.  1-866-848-3587. You can email them as well at corporateclientsupport@telus.com but it usually takes 3 business days for a reply. 

Mobility Client Care Rep

Thank you! 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can see the available options by going online to the Business section of the website, though. You'll still have to call in to make a change.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"