Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

738 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1162 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Bring it back

I received a message at the anniversary date that i had to return my iPhone 13 or be charged 390. I returned it on Jan 12th. Before the dead line. Phone is in perfect condition....and telus has charged me 390 regardless. And charged me 60 dollars for...

Ksang77 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g/5g mobile data stopped working on all devices.

Two days ago, all phones and tablets on my account (5 devices) stopped being able to use mobile data when connected to 4g or 5g network. I've had to go into all settings and switch to 3g. Is this happening to anyone else? When will this be fixed?

Mars by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Wifi Calling

I cannot find out if Telus charges for international wifi calling. Can anyone tell me? My data roaming is off and my wifi calling is on. Thanks

rbend by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bait and switch

I recently was offered a smoking deal just like another poster said. The difference with me is that I took it then was told one of the 2 phones I wanted wasn't in stock. This went on for over a week and by the time I could talk to someone about it ap...

OhComeOn by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Asurion

This is a long one so strap in.In August of 2022 I upgraded to the Z Fold 4 and I loved it, however in December of 2023 after a flight home from Halifax I folded open my phone to discover it wasn't laying flat anymore (Which it was laying flat on the...

BrittPap by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plan increased without notice

I am a current subscriber with eight lines on my account. My most recent bill had all but one of the plans increased by five dollars per month. There was no advance notice. I have read through my previous bill - all 24 pages of it I cannot find this ...

Lmac1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried of slow data connection

This service is so annoying, I’m ready to go back to Roger’s. I’ve called multiple times about how slow the connection is. Can make calls and send txt no problem. But then Google or Spotify won’t even load. Multiple speed tests 1-5mbps. Unbelievable ...

BigEasy by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.