cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage!

jesse2019
Just Moved In

Service is currently out on my device I am in the middle of calgary. Also a Koodo device I own service is out. This also has occurred two days ago when I was still in the middle of calgary when I was trying to call 911 because I was a witness to a car accident. Me on a google pixel, wife on apple iphone, a stranger at the accident who had telus. ALL no service trying to call 911 while someone is hurt. Now can you please update your service status to investigating and figure it out!!

4 REPLIES 4

Neilh
Neighbour

Sounds like the same outages here in Edmonton. Just got service back and it was out for sometime a couple of days ago.... very annoying. Would like Telus to explain why that happened and if we can expect it again in future.

@jesse2019 wrote:

Service is currently out on my device I am in the middle of calgary. Also a Koodo device I own service is out. This also has occurred two days ago when I was still in the middle of calgary when I was trying to call 911 because I was a witness to a car accident. Me on a google pixel, wife on apple iphone, a stranger at the accident who had telus. ALL no service trying to call 911 while someone is hurt. Now can you please update your service status to investigating and figure it out!!

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Currently the outage is under investigation as seen here.  Seems "Hardware" related.

James4
Just Moved In
Service is out for the second time in a week!?

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Currently the outage is under investigation as seen here.