Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

721 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

793 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

No service

Its been two years since am having issue with internet connection on my mobile in one particular area but telus care and escalation manager have not help me in any way . I have filed a complaint through ccts. I can provide countless proof of how bad ...

Misleading Sales

Has a sales representative misled anyone else? I was contacted by Telus on August 4th and sold a package that I clarified concisely with the sales agent twice before agreeing to so I could ensure it was better than my provider at the time. I was told...

Help3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Lost by UPS

I have been a customer of Telus for over 10 years. For the last several years, they have been sending me text offers to upgrade my device. I took a new job that has a phone incentive for employees so decided to upgrade by accepting a text offer. I or...

REPAIRS

IF I'M PAYING $15 A MONTH FOR DEVICE CARE, WHY IS IT REQUESTING I PAY $200 FOR A SCREEN REPLACEMENT? IF I HAVE TO PAY REGARDLESS, WHY AM I WASTING $15 A MONTH?

Stream+ Activation Error

Trying to activate stream+ when i press on the link for Amazon Prime, Disney+, and Netflix it just states "Sorry, your subscriptions list is not available at this time. Please try again or check back later." Its been almost 24 hours. Ever since putti...

Cwg23 by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus phone not sending texts

Hi, my # is receiving texts just fine, able to make calls, and can use data, but for the last week I can't send texts (I have a second number which is why I’ve not dealt with this yet). The text just says not sent or sending failed. Using my sim in 3...

MyTelus App Not logging in

Whenever I attempt to log in to the MyTelus app I input my login information and it gets accepted then the app just loads (does the 3 dot thing) forever and never logs in. Anyone else having this issue? Is it only on Android or potentially only on my...

Jfyfe by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data speed issues - coverage in general

We have a good-sized business account with Telus - 250+ lines spread across Ontario. We have noticed over the last year or so a major decrease in network speeds. We can have staff in major centres (Toronto, Mississauga, London, Hamilton, Barrie) with...