Message Length

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Greetings,

How long can a voice mail message be? A caller was cut off after about five minutes. I'm not sure if the problem was on his end or my end.

Thanks,

Shane.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
There isn’t a problem with the voicemail, I believe that max recording time is 4-5 minutes. Perhaps the person should just leave a short an sweet message or email?

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
There isn’t a problem with the voicemail, I believe that max recording time is 4-5 minutes. Perhaps the person should just leave a short an sweet message or email?

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ambassador

@WestCoasterBC wrote:
There isn’t a problem with the voicemail, I believe that max recording time is 4-5 minutes.

That was actually my question. If the max recording time is 4-5 minutes, then the problem is voicemail, not the caller.

Thanks,

Shane.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

That’s rather like saying because a Tweet is (was) only 160 characters it is a fault of the service.

It is a limitation to ensure an eventual disconnection of an improperly terminated call.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Ambassador

See my first post.

I'm trying to determine if the call was cut off at the caller's end or my end.

Shane.