I plan to change to Koodo what will Telus do for me?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I have been a Prepaid Telus customer for a long time and want to upgrade to a new phone and package.After checking out other companies I feel that Koodo is a better option for me.Will Telus help me out to keep me as a customer?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I just attempted to contact the loyalty and retention department as being a longtime  prepaid customer thinking of unlocking and moving their phone to another provider after seeing the dismal and higher prices and less options than even their Own Koodo customers get, and was told bluntly that the rentention department doesn't take calls from prepaid customers.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I  have to agree with you.  I think the price increase is absolutely outrageous.  $10 is now 10 minutes less for 20 cents more a minute.  I am a long time prepaid customer and I am also thinking about changing providers.  When you call you more or less get told, too bad, so sad.

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador
You should call *611 or 18665582273 and ask for the Loyalty & Retention department. I'm pretty sure they can do something to keep you as a customer.! 🙂
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I just attempted to contact the loyalty and retention department as being a longtime  prepaid customer thinking of unlocking and moving their phone to another provider after seeing the dismal and higher prices and less options than even their Own Koodo customers get, and was told bluntly that the rentention department doesn't take calls from prepaid customers.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

I  have to agree with you.  I think the price increase is absolutely outrageous.  $10 is now 10 minutes less for 20 cents more a minute.  I am a long time prepaid customer and I am also thinking about changing providers.  When you call you more or less get told, too bad, so sad.

Highlighted
Connector

I believe telus also decreased the voice price per minute if you have a feature from 20 cents to 15cents per minute. I believe there lowest priced one is $5. http://mobility.telus.com/en/ON/prepaid/rate-plans.shtml