cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the ZTE 721 wireless voicemail so that my answering machine can pick up messages?

Alith
Organizer

How do I turn off the ZTE 721 wireless voicemail so that my answering machine can pick up messages?

Nowhere in the manual or settings does it explain how to turn off this system. Can anyone help me? Right now the ZTE 721 is recording some messages and my own answering machine the rest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
There MIGHT be a possibility the service can be removed from the account bu contacting Telus directly.
You might also reduce the number of rings before your answering machine picks up, so it answers first.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
There MIGHT be a possibility the service can be removed from the account bu contacting Telus directly.
You might also reduce the number of rings before your answering machine picks up, so it answers first.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thank you for your reply. I will try calling Telus and post back.

Now if only I could get Telus to answer the phone. I'll have to try later.

Hi Alith! Alternative to calling you can also reach out to them via Twitter at @TELUSsupport or chat at www.telus.com/chat  🙂 

Thank you. I don’t have a twitter account anymore. I’ve tried chat and the virtual assistant couldn’t help me.

I emailed them. Thanks for the links.

Telus finally emailed me back to tell me that they turned the feature off. Thanks!