cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and Can I move from a Corporate EPP Plan to a regular consumer plan?

Hello, I signed up with Telus 2 years ago under a Corporate EPP plan. I have since changed jobs and no longer work at a place that has Telus Corporate plans. I was wanting to upgrade my device, but the Corporate plan management website I was placing the order on says I have to re-verify my employment details, of which I no longer can verify. Do I have to cancel my Telus line now, or is there a way I can transfer my account to a regular consumer account? How would I do this? I do not want to lose my number either.

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Telus directly, and ask to port your number to a consumer account, and they should be able to help you out.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

@NFtoBC 

Thank your for your reply. I was hoping it would be easy to do, and it seems like it will be as you say. Will my bill credits get transferred over? I have already paid for this month, and just wonder if that payment credit will apply to the new account, or if that money is forfeited forever.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I would expect so, but do not know for certain. The EPP account *IS* yours, not your employer's; but yo do have to continue in their employ to get the benefit.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

You only have to call the Customer service (*611) and ask to convert your account into a consumer account. You will loose the discount for the next months since your no longer an employee, but you discount for this month should not be removed.