Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

How can you check your device balance?

I've been looking everywhere on the website AND the App. I followed instructions but there is NO infomartion like they assured me. They started a new device plan with no new device in sight and i can't get rid of it.

Looks like something’s gone wrong.

Every time I try to get a new device I get this error. The subscriber is eligible for a new phone. The account has a $0 balance. I get to Device payment options and that’s what it says. I have tried on mobile and web on computer

Gamble by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G Pure

So we recently got a whole bunch of Moto G Pure for the business. Decent phones, but Telus has sold them with a 32bit os. (The phone is 64Bit). We need 64 bit to run required applications. I spoke to Telus reps and they have informed me that Telus do...

Galaxy Watch LTE with Exclusive Partner Plan

I am on the Exclusive Partner Program. Bought a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic LTE and my Wearable app said "there is no plan for your device in your country", or something like that. A person at the Telus Mobility store agreed, and a one hour call with Tech...

cammit1 by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certified pre-owned

Hi there! Can you purchase a certified pre-owned iPhone outright through Telus? All I see is the option for bring it back. I’d like to just buy it outright. Thanks.

Mrdeanw by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

Hi everyone community!Does anyone know about how to block international calls in Telus? I mean, to avoid calling to an international contact.Thank you so much for your support!