06-27-2014 09:06 PM
06-27-2014 10:33 PM
You could try the other methods described onthe Telus contact page:
They will be far better positioned to help you than we on thios forum can.
06-29-2014 12:02 PM
Hi, in order to help, feel free to give us more details. For now, did you try to remove/re-add your sim card? Are you able to tell us if you're the onlu TELUS user having this issue in your area?
06-29-2014 02:02 PM
@Lostara: Try these troubleshootings in your phone, before contact TELUS.com
1) Pull the battery and SIMcard. Re-inserted and turn On Phone
2) Make sure the "Flight mode icon" is unchecked
3) Place a test call by manually, dialing a 11-digit number
4) Try to calling or receiving calls from 2-different Ph#s - ask a friend to help
5) Call your 'Voice-mail" dialing your own PH#
5)Check for any notification on screen
You'll get more workarounds soon. Meantime as "SuperFred" suggests tell us more
about the kind of phone and any alerts on screen. Good luck <Bye> "v9"