cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Plan Renewal Error

Valerie_Fong
Just Moved In

I have my plan set for automatic renewal from my credit card each month. Today I got a message saying the plan was not automatically renewed and expired on June 13 due to a credit card error. I checked my credit card account and the payment is listed as a pending transaction. Further, I can't go back into my account and manually re-add the plan back because it's a grandfathered plan (Connect 37 - Promo 500MB).

Seeing as I can't even get through to support through phone, any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contacting Telus directly is the only way to have this addressed. Calling *611 should still work from your phone, or you can contact them via Twitter at TELUSSupport.

You should also be able to make a credit card payment through *611.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contacting Telus directly is the only way to have this addressed. Calling *611 should still work from your phone, or you can contact them via Twitter at TELUSSupport.

You should also be able to make a credit card payment through *611.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't able to get through to a live agent through *611 for some reason. I went through the options, tried dialling '0' to get through to the operator, ended up getting a covid message, and then it hung up on me.

I was able to get a different call number after going through the Telus Assist and was able to receive help from an agent.