Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

725 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1126 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Stream +

Why is stream + more expensive for EPP mobility? Like $8 more . And less services. I want what is offered for $20 with Disney , Netflix and Prime . I don’t want to pay $28 for Netflix and two subscription services that don’t ever have anything to wat...

Ashley4 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shipping label

I’m in the most frustrating position at the moment. I’m currently and have been on the bring it back program. Ordered the iPhone 15 pro max online, received, using and went to find out how to return my old device. Never received a shipping label.I vi...

JBru by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Websotre order support

Has anyone been able to get in touch with the webstore supervisor or manager. Ordering off the webstore has been the biggest hassle ever. there are problems with all aspects of my account. the mobile plan, the amount i pay monthly for the device, the...

Unacceptable Trade-In Credit Delay

Beyond frustrated with the extended delay in receiving credit for my trade-in. Following instructions from Telus, I mailed my iPhone 12 Pro Max via Canada Post and it was received by Telus Dec 5, 2023 (Canada Post Tracking confirmed). Jan 23, 2024 fi...

Shenn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do I feel like I’m being ripped off?

In February I decided to switch my cell service from Bell to Telus. I contacted Telus and arranged for a SIM card to be sent to me. When I received it I followed the instructions online. Initially I thought it was working because I could call out but...

customer service???

Does anyone know how to contact a manager or someone to actually help you? I need a new plan and Im tired of the call centre with people who don't understand you or have any ability to help and also sound like they are answering from middle of a busy...

Voicemail not working through iPhone

I cannot seem to access my voicemail when dialling 1 or using the Carrier Voicemail button on iPhone. The only way I can access my voicemail is to dial my own number. I have an iPhone 15 pro max if that matters.

Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.