Apple Watch Plan for Corporate Accounts

Exhile
Ambassador

Yes, bleeding edge because no other smartphone or device is using an eSIM and no other smartwatch is voice enabled except the Series 3 Apple Watch.

Who knows what the current issue is but this memetics concept holds true for all technology related products.

mike5
Connector

I worked for a different telco for 7 years...I doubt the issue is the underlying network or operating equipment, but adjusting the billing system. To me that makes more sense why the consumer plans are officially supported but they can't get a firm position on corporate plans because the billing of corporate plans tends to be a lot more complicated. 

It's always sad when you want to give your money to a company and they just won't take it!

HoTiCE_
Neighbour

Update.

Around 5PM Eastern, everything started to work and my watch is now on LTE on a Business Account

Ronwatch
Connector
Hi yeah mine is also Working. A Telus agent called me and had me try a few things and eventually got it to work.
mike5
Connector
Things you could change on your end to make it work or on their side?

Thanks!
Ronwatch
Connector
Nothing I could have done on my end to make it work. Telus told me they’re working with Apple to find a fix.
HoTiCE_
Neighbour

Nothing was done on my end nor did I get a call from Telus (they initially sent me to Apple saying it was their fault of course).

Just kept hammering the Activate cellular option in the Watch app on my phone and it just started working

Ronwatch
Connector
So is everybody’s Apple Watch now working?
Nautilus
Connector

Not mine - I've been checking here and there.  Occasionally it will say Telus instead of Set Up Cellular and I think it's going to connect but then I get the same old screen saying to Contact Telus for assistance.  I'm guessing they're still working on it.  I suppose I could go on the Chat and/or call in like some here have done.  

technbio
Connector
Norhing new here in montréal waiting they told me 4 workings day its the second...
mike5
Connector

I called in this morning and was told my employer hasn't agreed to allow Apple Watch activations so it is blocked on their account.

Ronwatch
Connector
Try calling Telus tech support. I wonder why some people were able to get activated and some not.
Ronwatch
Connector
Try calling tech support again. I wonder why some were able to connect and others weren’t.
Highlighted
Nautilus
Connector

I called their tech support.  I had to provide the IMEI and EID numbers from the Watch and eventually they got it to work.  Took about 30 min of waiting on the phone as they were trying to figure out why it wasn't working.  I had to leave but checked a few minutes later and miraculously I was able to activate from my iPhone.

Pretty ridiculous that I had to call in to get this done but it got done.

Ronwatch
Connector
Ok good news. We’ve all waited so long for this day to come. Enjoy.
podirius
Resident

It works for me too. I went yesterday night to a NNC Solution center and they activated successfully my watch to the account without problem.

technbio
Connector

Stil not works here receive an email from Telus saying the try to activate and are waiting data base update from apple for monday..

krazy_leb
Neighbour

Any update guys? My watch was not originally purchased through TELUS. Seems like those are the watches that are not able to activate. Am i wrong? 

technbio
Connector
Mine was bought through apple store still no activation yet....
Ronwatch
Connector
Mine was bought at bestbuy and has been working since last week. Try calling Telus again.