cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any advice dealing with Telus mobility loyalty department

bhoolbela92
Just Moved In

I'm really not happy with my service and plan. And the new phone I want is at both telus and Rogers. I only have 12 months left on my 3 year so I don't mind breaking contact.

But before I jump ship I was wondering if anyone had some advice when dealing with the loyalty department to negotiate a better rate?

Any particular kiosks or stores to look out for?

Before anyone says I can't go to wind or virgin or fido or koodo due to either work travel or the network speed restrictions and not to mention not having the phone I want. 😞

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will have to call the loyalty department and speak to them yourself to see if and what deal they give you. Each individual account is it's own case. If you're not currently a customer of Telus the loyalty department won't do anything for you. What carrier are you with?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Please stop posting other users content. >>> https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-Services/Any-advice-dealing-with-Telus-mobility-loyalty-departme...

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂