cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2-Step Verification for Twitter

KevinF
Just Moved In

Back in 2016, I wasn't able to receive 2FA codes for Twitter when I was with Telus. Now that it's 2020 and I'm with Bell, I'dl ike to switch back to Telus if this is now available. Back in 2016, Twitter told me Telus wasn't supported. I sent a DM to Telus a few weeks back and the reply I got back was "Hi thanks for the details. We currently don't have this feature available". I'd find it hard to believe that's the case in 2020. Anyone confirm?

PS: It's really stupid that you can be on the forum page, write something and click 'post' - it then tells you have to register or sign-in...of course I had to register and then type everything out again. Why would you allow someone to type a post when they aren't signed-in, if you're not able to post it? Ugh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

AFAIK, you can use simple SMS or an Authentication App. Either will work on the Telus Network, as they authentication methods are independent of the carrier network.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

AFAIK, you can use simple SMS or an Authentication App. Either will work on the Telus Network, as they authentication methods are independent of the carrier network.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"