cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMIDIGI S3 Pro

goldorak007
Neighbour

Hello,
After several checks on Amazon.ca and everywhere, I found the UMIDIGI S3 Pro which seems good for my needs with excellent battery life and a good camera containing enough memory for one end. But that's the question..Even if this phone is sold by Amazon for $ 399 + tx, as it is a Chinese phone, is it compatible with Telus from the Gaspé Peninsula region ?

The coordinates of the announced compatible networks are:
4G network
Dual SIM use:
Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously.

2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
2G: CDMA1X BC0, BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
3G: TD-SCDMA 34/39
4G: TDD-LTE 34/38/39/40/41
4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26 / 28A / 28B

Thank You !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

For where you live, 3G should work in theory. LTE maybe. 

Just remember, Chinese phones, even sold on Amazon, still have zero warranty. Some of the reviews for the S3 Pro have mentioned issues with the screen. I'd recommend doing a LOT of reading before buying any of the Chinese phones as it's difficult to ascertain the quality of the devices unless you have one in hand. By then often it's too late to return it if there are problems.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

For where you live, 3G should work in theory. LTE maybe. 

Just remember, Chinese phones, even sold on Amazon, still have zero warranty. Some of the reviews for the S3 Pro have mentioned issues with the screen. I'd recommend doing a LOT of reading before buying any of the Chinese phones as it's difficult to ascertain the quality of the devices unless you have one in hand. By then often it's too late to return it if there are problems.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂