cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving pictures

Irishgranny
Leader

Is there a way to move pictures from your computer to your phone ?  Was sent some special; pictures by email and would like to transfer them to my phone to show friends who don't have a computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your suggestions.  I had the Telus App but it was not accessing my Webmail.  And the "Mail" app didn't do anything.

However, after much playing around, found I had to open a separate,new mail account in Settings.  Having done that, I now can get my mail on my phone.

Things were so much easier when I was younger..my old mind just blanks out sometimes!  Thanks again. Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Syaoran
Rockstar
If you access your e-mail from your device, you could download them to your device to send via MMS.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are a number of ways, depending on the phone and computer you have. Since you have an iPhone, there are a number of options to share from a Mac, and fewer from a Windows PC.

Providing a bit more detail would help.

One easy way is to email the photos to yourself, then save them to your Photos App on your phone.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thanks for your suggestions.  I had the Telus App but it was not accessing my Webmail.  And the "Mail" app didn't do anything.

However, after much playing around, found I had to open a separate,new mail account in Settings.  Having done that, I now can get my mail on my phone.

Things were so much easier when I was younger..my old mind just blanks out sometimes!  Thanks again. Smiley Very Happy

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
A major learning step today! Congratulations, @Irishgranny!
NFtoBC

@Irishgranny wrote:

You rock @Irishgranny! I think you can teach the "younger" folk a thing or two about figuring things out for themselves. 

Thanks for that compliment, Most of the time I can eventually work out a problem (it just takes longer than it used to !), but when I hit a blank wall I know I can always come here for help.  On some problems, I think I should get "frequent flyer" points for coming here so often !  But I keep trying.

polecat
All-Star

Glad you solved the issue you had. We have solved some of ours by the use  a grandson and butter tarts. Works every time. Polecat

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@polecat wrote:

Glad you solved the issue you had. We have solved some of ours by the use  a grandson and butter tarts. Works every time. Polecat

Yeah, bribery with sweets usually works wonders!

NFtoBC

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

@NFtoBC wrote:

Yeah, bribery with sweets usually works wonders!

Agreed. I usually get bribed with dark chocolate ^_^

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I must be doing something wrong. All I get for fixing something are 2 other things to fix.

LOL !!!